The Doctoral School of Medical and Health Sciences (Academia Medica Bydgostiensis) at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in medical and health sciences in the disciplines of pharmaceutical sciences, medical sciences and health sciences was established on 28 May 2019 by the regulation No. 67 of the NCU Rector.
Education at the Doctoral School of Medical and Health Sciences lasts 4 years and ends with the submission of a doctoral dissertation. The main objectives of the education program include preparation of the doctoral dissertation, acquiring competences enabling independent scientific research carried out on a national level as well as in international teams, gaining experience facilitating integration of scientific activity with the economic and social environment and acquiring competences to carry out activities related to university teaching. Education of doctoral students is based on the education program adopted by the resolution of the senate and an individual research plan.
The Doctoral School of Medical and Health Sciences prepares for the PhD degree in medical and health sciences in the disciplines of pharmaceutical sciences, medical sciences and health sciences.
The recruitment procedure consists of two stages:
1. PhD project competition for disciplines: pharmaceutical sciences, medical sciences, health sciences,
2. Competition of candidates for PhD projects selected in the first stage.
Recruitment schedule - second recruitment:
- registration via the IRK website (NCU online application system): 18 September 2019 - 24 September 2019
- submitting documents: 18 September 2019 - 24 September 2019
- interviews: 27 September 2019
- publication of the results of the recruitment procedure: 30 September 2019
Admission limit: 15
The list of projects that can be carried out at the Doctoral School of Medical and Health Sciences in 2019 is available on the website.
The details about the project financed by the grant can be found here.
Postępowanie rekrutacyjne składa się z następujących etapów:
I. Konkurs projektów doktorskich w ramach Szkoły.
II. Konkurs kandydatów na doktorantów realizujących wybrane w etapie I projekty doktorskie.